Friday, January 23, 2009

Crazy shit

I like to drink hot chocolate whenever I have diarrhea so I can pretend my digestive system is workin overtime. 

Speaking of really gross poop imagery:

A couple of days ago I was babysitting when my client unleashed an ungodly load into her diaper. When I came to the sobering realization that I was about to be wrist deep in a two year old baby's gigantic, creamy dump, I said "Oh noooo......." Whoever thinks a merciful God would make a baby who could shit like that is dead wrong. People might not want to hear this kind of story, but shit's real, I seen it. I had to hold myself back from getting angry at this crazy ass poop-machine. When I first saw what I was dealing with, I straight up had to pause for a good 15 seconds to comprehend what the hell was going on. It was definitely a religious moment, because I kept saying "oh my god oh my god" as it was happening. Here's a video of what I was essentially dealing with: 

I'm never having children

No comments: