Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Parenting Condomdrum

Today my darling little imaginary child walked up to me when I was doing some shopping at Sex World (Their XXX-mas deals this year are out of this world, can you imagine absolutely charming christmas bauble-esque anal beads for only 23.95?! I had to keep myself from using it as a centerpiece for the family dinner that night.)
Anyway, she was holding a popular item 








and she said to me, "Mommy?" and I said "Where'd you come from?" and she looked up at me with her beautiful eye and and asked "What are these?" holding a pair of this fuzzy number. I said "They're stuffed animal handcuffs, of course!"

In truth, today a peer was talking about how her fuzzy handcuffs were taken from her by a friends mom. Bummer! I always thought handcuffs were bracelets that needed to be worn close together as a matching set. So many criminals with such tasteful choice in jewelry.. But boy, was I wrong!