Thursday, February 4, 2010

College/Farts (you get what you pay for)

















Being a night owl has provides me with limitless opportunities. There's something to be said on the usefulness of the dorm study lounge for watching videos like this while also layin down some stinky farts.
At other times, you'll find me and my staff in the home office, a space which is many ways just a place underneath my bed wedged between two minifridges propped less than 3 feet away from each other. It's somewhere where I can just, you know, relax, take naps beneath a mattress, pretend I don't have another human being on the other side of a bed sheet I've fashioned as some kind of sound barrier, and let the reinforced pipeline of gas eek out of the vast wasteland I'm obliged to call my asshole. Just let it riiiide.
I sympathize for my roommate and their living situation, but their habit to wear earplugs to bed has really been a boon for any late night flatulence that may/will occur on my end. This is possibly related, but they also have a tendency to sleep with their pillows and blankets on top of their head like some kind of extra-cozy Heaven's Gate cult member.
One really has to wonder what happened to the sales of that Kool-Aid flavor after that happened.
Sleep tight, everyone.

2 comments:

Emmanuel said...

Awesome! The return of Boogerface!

Monstertoke said...

your sooo funny